Welcome to the Student Registration Portal!

  • Please choose the appropriate enrollment type.
  • For Old enrollees, choose Old and enter your Student ID on the textbox that will appear below.
  • After selecting your enrollment type, click the "Submit" button.

New If you are a High School Graduate who has never been enrolled in any college or university.

Cross-Enrollee If you are a Student who is officially enrolled in another college/university and is permitted to take some subjects in this institution. NOTE: You must have submitted a permit to cross-enroll to the Registrar.
Transferee If you are a student who was enrolled in another college/university in the previous semester.
Returnee If you are a student who used to be enrolled in this institution but did not enroll in the previous semester. NOTE: Not Transferee
Old If you are a student who was enrolled in this institution in the previous semester.